- Joachim Rhaden, born 1962
- Degree in Economics and business (LMU, Munich)
- IT industry, working for IBM for 7 years
- Established IT consulting firm
- Co-founder of an international internet-startup
Education and training in natural medicine
- Internship at "Krankenhaus für Naturheilweisen" (Hospital for natural medicine), Munich
- Licensed naturopath since 2003, 3 year college degree in naturopathy at
- Osteopath, 5 year program at Osteopathie Akademie München
(Academy of Osteopathy Munich in partnership with British School of Osteopathy, London)
- Applied Kinesiology training over several years (ICAK-D)
- One year course in Injection therapy
- Isotherapy training courses I-III
- NPSO pain treatment training
- Painless pressure point training (LNB)
- Motion movement training (LNB)
- Bioidentical hormon therapy (Biogena-Akademie, Markt-Apotheke Greiff)
- Mesotherapy courses and training
Member of Bund Deutscher Heilpraktiker e.V.
Member of Verband der Osteopathen Deutschland e.V.
- Member of Deutschen Gesellschaft für Mesotherapie e.V.